Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bright

Well, the day just gets more interesting by the moment.

I am sitting in my Jetta otside my house. The stark brightness of the fresh snow is almost more than my pale eyes can stand. I can barely see my laptop screen: the glare is obnoxious. But, things are getting done.

I just ran in my house to collect my computer after I drove up. The kids are both sleeping in the back seat... I dare not wake them by attempting to carry them into the house through South Dakota's 35mph breeze. When I walked in, I saw that my furnace had kicked on. Hooray! So now here I sit, outside, working on my $500 integration plan and listening to Glenn Beck (I didn't realize they ran reruns of him on Sundays). I almost forgot to mention that I just gorged myself on a gigantic chocolate-covered rice crispie bar as well as a venti vanilla latte. It was a lonnnng morning, but we pulled it off. I am so glad the babies are sleeping.

I am pretty sure that none of this is of any relevance at this time... but I am really enjoying keeping an "online" journal. Maybe someone will get a kick out of it, if I ever actually write something worth a toot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment